Overhead Stirrer – LS
The LS is suitable for use with low/medium viscosity liquids.
The technopolymer structure ensures optimum chemical resistance and enhanced handling, preventing any possible rust and being extremely light. The robust motor ensures years of continuous operation, with no extra costs for maintenance.
Easy, quick set-up and slim casting, with minimum requirements in terms of space on the laboratory bench. The user-friendly self-locking chuck is extremely easy to close, and can accommodate shafts with up to 10 mm diameter.
A special system blocks the stirrer in case of incorrect functioning thus ensuring safe operation.
* Construction material: technopolymer and epoxy painted aluminum alloy
* Visualization of effective speed: graduated scale
* Chuck range: 1 – 10 mm
* Electronic protection rating CEI EN 60529: IP 40
* Power: 120 W
* Weight: 2.3 Kg (5.0 lb)
* Dimension (WxHxD): 80x215x196 mm (3.1×8.5×7.7 in)
* Stirring speed: 50 – 2000 rpm
* Stirring volume max (H2O): 25 liters
* Max viscosity: 25000 (mPa*s)*
* Torque max: 40 Ncm
* Allowed room temperature: 0 – 40 °C
(*) mPa.s = 1 centipoise
Accessories not included, motor only