01 – PW
The PW is the optimum solution for stirring high viscosity liquids.
The technopolymer structure ensures optimum chemical resistance and enhanced handling, preventing any possible rust and being extremely light. The robust motor ensures years of continuous operation, with no extra costs for maintenance.
Easy, quick set-up and slim casting, with minimum requirements in terms of space on the laboratory bench. The user-friendly self-locking chuck is extremely easy to close, and can accommodate shafts with up to 10 mm diameter.
A special system blocks the stirrer in case of incorrect functioning thus ensuring safe operation.
* Construction material: technopolymer and epoxy painted aluminum alloy
* Chuck range: 1 – 10 mm
* Visualization of effective speed: graduated scale
* Electronic protection rating CEI EN 60529: IP 40
* Power: 190 W
* Weight: 2.9 Kg (6.4 lb)
* Dimensions (WxHxD) 80x230x196 mm ( 3.1x9x7.7 in)
* Electronic speed regulation: 20 – 1200 rpm
* Max viscosity: 100000 (mPa*s)*
* Stirring volume max (H2O): 70 liters
* Torque max: 120 Ncm
* Allowed room temperature: 0 – 40 °C
(*) mPa.s = 1 centipoise
Accessories not included, motor only