Kjeldahl Digestion Unit DK 20/26
DK Kjeldahl digestion unit series is a traditional aluminum block heating digester that offers excellent thermal homogeneity, with a maximum working temperature of 450 °C.
The block’s temperature is controlled by dedicated microprocessor electronics.
DK Kjeldahl units offer an excellent test precision and repeatability and are available in the following configurations:
DK 6 (6-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
DK 6/48 (6-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 48 mm)
DK 8 (8-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
DK 20 (20-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
DK 20/26 (20-position with 100 ml tubes, Ø 26 mm)
DK 42/26 (42-position with 100 ml tubes, Ø 26 mm)
It is provided with a wide library with methods, with the possibility to set temperature and time.
Through the display it is possible to constantly monitor the digestion process.
DK aluminum block needs to be combined with operating accessories for the correct functioning:
* Support System
* Sample Rack with Heat Shields
* Suction Cap
* Test Tubes
In compliance with GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), data can be sent to a printer or PC for storage.
DK Series has a very compact size aimed to meet the most demanding laboratories needs in terms of space saving.
DK Kjeldahl digestion unit series should be combined with a proper aspiration pump and fumes neutralization system.
VELP suggests the use of the DK Series in combination with JP Pump and SMS Scrubber.
Two JP Pumps are recommended when using DK 42/26.
* Construction material: Epoxy painted with chemical resistant coating
* Set temperature: Digital readout in °C or °F
* Countdown: Digital readout
* Power: DK 20/26 1100 W
* Weight: DK 20/26 18.8 kg (41.4 lb)
* Dimensions (WxHxD): (aluminum block only) DK 20/26 293x152x339 mm (11.5x6x13.3 in)
* Dimensions (WxHxD): (aluminum block + support system) DK 20/26 295x462x546 mm (11.6×18.2×21.5 in)
* Temperature range: Ambient to 450 °C / 842 °F
* Selectable ramps: up to 4 per program
* Temperature Calibration: Automatic
* Stability of the heating block temperature: ± 0,5 °C
* Precision of the heating block temperature: ± 0,5 °C
* Digestion time range: 1 to 999 minutes
* Time selection: 1 minute steps