Easy to use and Reliable
- Microprocessor controlled operating time for unattended operation
- Illuminated back panel simplifies the observation of the samples
- Stirring rods adjustable in height without tools
- Digitally selectable speed from 10 to 300 rpm
- Identical speed and time for all positions for comparable results
- Reliable and repeatable results from VELP stirring quality
- Precise speed from an electronically controlled DC gear motor
- Strong resistance to chemical and mechanical corrosion
- High visibility LED displays for speed and time
- Choice of 4- or 6-place models
What is JAR TEST?
Jar testing is a pilot-scale test of the treatment chemicals used in a particular water plant.
It simulates the coagulation/flocculation process in a water treatment plant, helping the operator in the determination of the right amount of treatment chemicals, and, thus, in improving the plant’s performance.
Jar testing entails adjusting the amount of chemicals and their sequence in which they are added. The sample requires to be stirred so that the formation, development, and settlement of floc can be watched just as it would be in the fullscale treatment plant.
The operator then performs a series of tests to compare the effects of different amounts of flocculation agents at different pH values to determine the right size floc.
CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL: epoxy painted metal structure
MODELS: JLT 6, 6 positions
BACK PANEL: disconnectable illuminated
STAINLESS STEEL STIRRING RODS: adjustable in height by a selfblocking chuck
MONOSELECTOR: same speed for each rod
POWER: JLT 6 19 W
DIMENSIONS (WXHXD): JLT 6 935x347x260 mm (36.8×13.7×10.2 in)
WEIGHT: JLT 6 17 kg
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL: from 10 to 300 rpm
SPEED SETTING INTERVAL: 1 rpm
MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED TIMER: 0÷999 min or 0 ÷99 hours (or continuous)