Digital Overhead Stirrer – DLS
The DLS is a digital overhead stirrer for medium-low viscosity liquids.
The technopolymer structure ensures optimum chemical resistance and enhanced handling, preventing any possible rust and being extremely light. The robust motor ensures years of continuous operation, with no extra costs for maintenance.
Easy, quick set-up and slim casting, with minimum requirements in terms of space on the laboratory bench. The user-friendly self-locking chuck is extremely easy to close, and can accommodate shafts with up to 10 mm diameter.
A special system blocks the stirrer in case of incorrect functioning thus ensuring safe operation.
DLS guides the user with an extremely bright and easy to read display.
All the most important parameters, including set speed, real speed, torque and timer, are available at a glance. The operating time can be set up to 999:59 minutes, with automatic switch off.
It is also equipped with an electronic system that keeps the stirring speed constant, even when liquid viscosity changes (counter-reaction).
* Construction material: technopolymer and epoxy painted aluminum alloy
* Chuck range: 1 – 10 mm
* Visualization of set speed: display LCD
* Electronic protection rating CEI EN 60529: IP 40
* Power: 120 W
* Weight: 2.5 Kg
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 80x215x196 mm
* Electronic speed regulation: 50 – 2000 rpm
* Stirring volume max (H2O): 25 liters
* Max viscosity: 25000 (mPa*s)*
* Torque max: 40
* Allowed room temperature: 0 – 40 °C
(*) mPa.s = 1 centipoise
Accessories not included, motor only