Oscimed 2000 Plaster Saw
The Oscimed 2000 is a lightweight, low noise ergonomic saw
It is extensively used throughout the world and is recommended for its ease of use. With a 24 volt brushless motor it is very safe to use and incorporates instant blade change without the use of tools
* Saws are ergonomically designed to be light and can be used single handed.
* Blades are designed to be changed instantly.
* Blades have a noise suppressing central core.
* Adjustable guide and depth gauge.
* Tough Construction for intensive use.
* Swiss manufactured to the highest quality.
* Extraction units with 2 speeds and 4 levels of filtration (including 2 filters to HEPA standards) to 0.3 micron
Power: 100 Watts brushless motor – 24VDC
Length: 200 mm
Diameter: 46 mm
Weight: 760 g
Blade Oscillation: 14,500
Noise Level: 62 dBA
Standard: EC conformity EN 60601
Other: Instant stop button