SIGMA 1000 Dermatoscope
The SIGMA 1000 Dermatoscope provides the general physicians and specialists a reliable method of examination of pigmented lesions and early diagnosis of malignant melanoma. A proper examination of the skin allows a proper comparison between the initial melanom and other pathologies, enabling melanocytic and non-melanocytic structures to be distinguished. This procedure enables detection and treatment of skin cancer and other frequently occuring skin diseases.
* All metal construction for durability
* Bayonet locking system for easy engagement and disengagement from the handle
* 2.5V Xenon/Halogen illumination of the examination field
* High resolution achromatic lenses system with 10x magnification
* Adjustable focusing eyepiecefor a large correction range
* Choice of two skin-friendly and sterilizable contact plates
– With scale 10 mm for exact measurement of pigmented skin lesions
– Without scale
* Soft eyepiece protection
Set with 2 contact plates in zipper case.
Batteries not included (C-typ/LR 14)